A portion of the proceeds from all CultGrrrl Creations dolls will be donated to the Avon Walk For Breast Cancer Houston. To find out more information on this charity please visit http://www.avonwalk.org/houston
All money raised by the Avon Walk is managed by the Avon Foundation for Women, a 501(C)(3) public charity that funds a comprehensive network of programs and services dedicated to serving breast cancer patients and their families through five areas of the breast cancer cause: awareness and education, screening and diagnosis, access to treatment, support services and scientific research.
An average 80% of net funds raised by an Avon Walk stays in the area where the event takes place. The remaining 20% helps ensure that care programs in all 50 states, as well as national research programs, have adequate funding to make the most progress possible in the fight against breast cancer.
To donate directly to the CultGrrrl Creations fundraiser (without purchasing a doll) please visit http://www.avonwalk.org/goto/cultgrrrl